Clients• ACLU of Wisconsin
• Agrace HospiceCare
• Benedictine Women of Madison
• Bethany United Methodist Church
• Briarpatch Youth Services
• Cascade Asset Management
• Chazen Museum of Art
• Community Clothes Closet
• Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region
• Community Living Alliance
• Community Partnerships
• Dane County Department of Human Services
• Domestic Abuse Intervention Services
• Eastcastle Place
• East Madison Community Center
• Forward Community Investments
• Frank Productions
• Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce
• Heartland Credit Union
• The Holly House
• The Joy Trip Project
• Literacy Network
• Madison Community Foundation
• Madison Trust for Historic Preservation
• Madison Youth Choirs
• McFarland Lutheran Church
• National Alliance on Mental Illness of Dane County
• Navitus Health Solutions
• Nonprofit Finance Fund
• Northwest Wis. Manufacturing Outreach Center
• Opera for the Young
• Out Professional and Executive Network
• People Against A Violent Environment (PAVE)
• People's United Methodist Church
• Rape Crisis Center
• Requirements Quest
• Rodney Scheel House Foundation
• Salvation Army of Wisconsin & Upper Michigan
• Scholz Nonprofit Law
• Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin
• Sexual Assault Crisis Center
• Urban & Economic Development Authority of Wis.
• Urban Assets
• WEA Trust
• Wingra School
• Wisconsin Coordinating Council on Nicaragua
• Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
• Wisconsin Foundation & Alumni Association
• Wisconsin Health Information Organization
• Wisconsin Literacy
• Wisconsin Newspaper Association
• Wisconsin Nonprofits Association
• Wisconsin Optometric Association
• Wisconsin Public Health Association
• Wisconsin Women Entrepreneurs South Central
• Women's Ordination Conference
• Workforce Dev. Board of South Central Wis.
"You took us to a place that we never could have gotten to by ourselves. In fact, where we were headed is exactly where we didn't want to go."
"We are deeply involved in the execution of the planning document you helped create. This plan is wonderful because we are actually following through on our goals and maintain frequent revisits and updates."
"It has been such a joy to work with you. You have contributed so much to our organization -- I can't wait to see where we are three years from now."
"Melanie's comments are on the mark and her patience and insights are key to her abilty to deliver actionable ideas and results."
"Exceeded expectations -- a far better experience than past attempts at strategic planning."
"Melanie was very responsive to our needs and able to sort our our root cause issues..."
"I wasn't sure what to think at first, but Melanie's energy and activities were all appropriate and contagious. Group facilitation was done well!"
"I was surprised that they were willing to work within our very small budget."
"Thanks, Melanie, for your guidance on tactful and appropriate communication."
"All her strategies worked well to build teamwork and group consensus, which we needed! I feel that our board is more of a team since Melanie's facilitation than we ever have been."
"The summary with actual timeline guidelines and tasks was very helpful to launch us into the strategic planning mode."
"The outcome for our project was amazing. All the options shows a clear understanding of our business."
"You listened to our needs, fast delivery, quick study on our organization and its needs, positive energy."
"You did such a nice job pulling all of this together in something that has such depth philosophically and provides a path to realize the meaning of the organization. Can't wait to dig in."
"Thanks for getting us organized and for managing this difficult and delicate project."